Corpora of Written Language
- Ryukoku University, Kyoto / Japan (Research Institute for Social Science; Prof. Junko Nakayama, Yoshihisa Yamada)
- 585 legends, 201 children`s and household tales, 10 children`s legends; about 0.5 million current word forms
- beginning of 19th century
- Kinder- und Hausmärchen,
- die Deutschen Sagen,
- zehn Kinderlegenden, collected by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm (in contemporary orthography)
- The GRIMM corpus is based on the commercial version 'GRIMM-Database' (© 1995 IKUBUNDO PUBLISHING CO.; LTD., Tokyo) and is available by courtesy of the publisher.